Mixed Berry with Kale Smoothie
- 2 cups kale (loosely packed)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (fresh could be used as well)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (fresh could be used as well)
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp whole ground flaxseed meal
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp agave nectar (I like my smoothies sweet, and this one was plenty sweet enough. You may want to start with 1 tbsp and add more to taste)
- Toss kale, strawberries, blueberries, banana, and almond milk in a blender. Pulse until pulverized.
- Add flaxseed meal and agave nectar. Blend until well combined.
I said before that the strawberry/banana/spinach green smoothie was the best I’d ever had, and that was true. Until now! This smoothie is absolutely delicious, and I can’t even taste a hint of the greens. I’m so glad to have found such a tasty way to rotate my greens. :)